Thursday

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I have so many things to be thankful for, I could never list them all. I thank God for blessing me with more than I could dare to dream. Here are the blessings at the top of my list...

Love my Honey so much...his optimistic outlook and nutty sense of humor balance my "sourness". I would not be complete without him.







Love my first little rascal...Brandon has such a kind heart. He is mild and sweet; a pure delight.







Love my second little rascal...Gavin is our adventurer. He is such a joy; full of energy and keeps me laughing. He is made up of everything boy.







Thankful for my Mom and Dad. Love you very much!





We thank you, O God! We give thanks because you are near. People everywhere tell of your mighty miracles. Psalm 75:1 NLT






I'm so thankful for our family and friends. We love and miss everyone so much. Have a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

MLP said...

Sweet Friend...this post made me CRY!!! SOOOOOOOO sweet. You and your family are absolutely precious!!!

I am thankful for you and I miss you in the hood!

Happy Thanksgiving Dear Friends!!!

Anonymous said...

Adrianne,
What a great post! I love all of the pictures. Your wedding pictures brought back such wonderful memories! I am thankful you have been in my life for so many years.

Elizabeth said...

I am SO glad you are bloggin, girl! It gets me all teared up seeing your pictures of past and present. I miss seeing your sweet faces around the hood and wish you could come back already. Give that beautiful family great big hugs for us, and keep up the fantastic work on your blog. It's wonderful!!! love you, liz