Saturday

Our First Halloween in El Paso




Howdy Pardner!

Brandon started off his day with a play at school. The theme was American Tall Tales. He was Pecos Bill. He had a little part and did a great job!

Our little Star Wars rascals had a fun time trick-or-treating. I think Clone Commander Cody and Jango Fett are supposed to be on the same side, but they decided to write their own story. They laser blasted each other all night long. When the batteries ran out, they just used the lasers to wack each other. A fun time was had by all :-)

4 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Cute! I wish we could have seen them in person. Sweet guys. We all said last night we miss the Vasquez and Mark dressing up. Way to go B on the play!

MLP said...

How fun! Love the costumes. We missed ya'll last night. Did Mark dress up?!?

That's awesome that Brandon was in a play!!!

Gina said...

Cutie Pies!! Love the costumes! Looks like fun! :)

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

So cute! Great pictures- I guess I didn't realize you were in ElPaso- I was thinking SA!!!!! Dang El Paso? How not cool- or is it? All I know is I see the sign that say 550 to ElPaso on I-20 and think wow thats a long way!