Thursday

Top of the Space Needle


This post is not in chronological order, but I'm not blogger literate, so I wanted to throw it on here anyway. Mark and I went to Seattle and my hometown of Longview, WA in August. I love that area; it makes me feel so alive. Talk about some nice Christmas trees:) I also enjoyed seeing friends that I hadn't seen seen for many years. Wonderful thing about true friends...you can just pick up where you left off. We had so much fun; Seattle is a happenin' place! Starbucks on every corner. My kinda town:)

My Mom was crazy enough to watch the kids for us. We missed them...really.

3 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I love these pictures!The one with you and Mark is perfect. So will I see this on your Christmas cards? Sounds like you had a great time. Just think one day you will be making a trip back to Hewitt to visit your old buds! YOU BETTER!

MLP said...

HOW FUN!!! I especially love th picture of you and Mark!!! What a hot couple!

I didn't know you guys took this trip...good for you!

Missing ya'll!!!

Anonymous said...

Linda and I are so glad you stopped by Vancouver to see us again. We know you made a big effort just to do that and went quite a way out of your way. You know you are all close to our hearts and always will be. My little "Ralphie" has turned into a beautiful woman with amazing grace and a lot of wisdom. Still working on that self assurance but really you just need to be you. Your mom "Crazy Norma" was always so much fun as her nickname implies. We have sooooooo many memories of visiting you at Totem Lane. We laughed and played clue and canned until the cows came home, then we put them to bed again.
Brandon and Gavin are so blessed to have you and Mark as parents. They are the luckiest kids in the world. You are a blessing to everyone you know and I have been truely blessed by you. I have known you since you were very little and watching you grow up has brought very few dissapointments along the way. You have more than exceeded my expectations of you and I do believe with all my heart God has more in store for you than you have seen all put together yet. Ralphie we love you and all your family for sure and always will.
The verses in the Bible that I always think of when thinking of you are Matthew 5:3-12. The beatitudes truely describe you. God bless you Adrianne, Mark, Brandon, Gavin and Norma.