Monday


This is our future cul-de-sac. It's pretty lonely compared to our neighborhood in Hewitt, but at least it has a good view of the mountains. It reminds me of one of my favorite scripture verses...I lift my eyes unto the hills...

I think there are going to be seven houses in the circle. One of them is almost complete, one is about half-way finished and the rest haven't been started. I met one of the neighbors the other day. She seems nice; going to have her first child in a few months. I heard one of the buyers is a young single guy, building the biggest house in the circle. Hmmm, what's that about? Guess if you don't have any mouths to feed, you can put it all in the house:) He better not be a wild partying type or he's going to have at least one grouchy old neighbor:) We are praying for neighbors as awesome as the ones we had in Hewitt. It's a long shot, but with God anything is possible;-)

1 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh, wipe the tears away! Missing you guys:)