Sunday

Our trip to New Mexico


Well, this my first official post on my blog. I've been working on it for a little while and adding pictures, but haven't had much to write. I've been assured by my sweet friend (Robin), that I won't bore anyone to tears; that remains to be seen. So, here goes...

We went to New Mexico this weekend; mainly to see if we could catch a glimpse of the filming of Transformers 2. Brandon was aching to see Bumble Bee, Ratchet and of course, Optimus Prime. Saw NONE of that. They were on lockdown in the military base. We did get to see 2 of the cast members. It was a lot of fun. It was such a beautiful area. And 20 degrees cooler than El Paso. I told Mark we need to just keep moving on up North. I'm always up for cooler weather.

Ok, so I guess that wasn't too bad. I aspire to be the bloggers that my buddies Robin and Mindy are. I am their apprentice, if they'll take me:-)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

LOVE this!!! So nice to see pics of your precious family and hear what you're up to. Hope you keep it going!! Love y'all,
Elizabeth

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Can I just say how you have so made my day today? You are so sweet and precious to me:) The picture of Gavin is just what I needed. Fun-knee! Love all the pictures. You so got this blog thing down Gurl!!

MLP said...

You are showing US up!!! LOVE IT! The pics are too cute! I think you need to share with the blogging world exactly which two stars you saw...and so up close!

Your blog is rockin'! I love it and am so glad to see your boys...if this is all I can get now, I'll take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!