Saturday

Oh yeah, we still have a house being built!

It's taken so long for them to start, I had almost forgotten!

Our builder names all of his new floorplans. Since he hasn't built another house like ours, my sweet husband asked him if he could name the floorplan after me..."The Adrianne". Before I knew it was named, Mark drove me out there in the dark. I didn't know what was the use of going at night, but then we got out and he shined a flashlight on the sign. I saw my name up on the board and it just melted me. I sure do love my man!




Just thought we would show some photos of the progress now and then.




At least they have the concrete finished.


View from the back of our lot.

6 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

What a sweetheart! Of course I already knew that. He loves you dearly. What a cool thing to have too! People will be asking for the Adrianne plan because this house is going to be awesome! I can't wait to see it. Yeah! Thanks for the update.

MLP said...

HOW SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! That is just too much! I love it! A perfect name for a beautiful house...just like its beautiful namesake!!! You will love having these photos of the house. Take some with the boys in front of it. We have our house with my nephews in front of ours being built. It's crazy to see how much they have grown and to see our house.

Can't wait to see your house along the way. I know it will be AWESOME!!!

You guys take care. Miss you all!!!

Tell your mom hi for me!

Gina said...

That is ONE ROMANTIC Brother I have! HOLEY COW! What a SWEETHEART! Wonder where he got that from... LOL!

Oakley Overload said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Mark is 'THA MAN!" Way to go!! What a huge, gorgeous, spaceous lot in beautiful West Texas.
Adrianne you're doing so great documenting your sweet boys - they couldn't be more endearing and those photos are hilarious at Roswell. I got quite a kick of out it. We miss you!! You looked great on New Year's Eve. Great photos!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Whoa now that is something! What a guy! How sweet! How exciting about your house!!!!! Can't wait to see it come along and to finish!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

It took me forever to figure this out- then Robin or someone got me onto
www.mylivesignature.com and after a few tries of it not kicking me off I was able to complete the easy steps!