Sunday

Our Trip to the AZ

We went to Arizona to spend the 4th with our friends, Amy, Fred, Myles and Preston. We had so much fun. I must've dropped 10 lbs of pure sweat!





Westgate Shopping Center was an awesome place to shop, eat and have fun!






The boys thought this guy was really that tall. He made some cool balloon animals.


Myles, Preston, Brandon and Gavin hanging out, eating Zingers!



Watching some fireworks.






Wasted away again in Margaritaville ~




My Mom and her sister, My Aunt Darlene. We were so happy to get to see her!!!


Tombstone was a neat place to stop. Very historical. The boys did their own shootout!!!

Doc Holliday and the posse :)








Ride Makerz ~ This was the coolest place ever! It's like Build-a-Bear, but with vehicles. Gavin made a Dodge Ram Truck, Brandon picked a Dodge Viper and Mark got himself a Mustang. So much fun watching them pick the parts and then assembling themselves.








The rocks in Texas Canyon were amazing!


Beautiful sunset on our way home ~

3 comments:

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Glad to see you back on here!
Love your pics! Been thinking and Wondering about you guys- praying as well... Thrilled to pieces you got to travel some- one of the things I am severely missing during this ordeal. I love the Movie Tombstone- so I would love to stop by there one day=)
How cool about the ride makers- etc. Mine would love making those things- I have never heard of that- too cool! Fill me in when you get a chance- I am picking blogging back up!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

These are GREAT!!! I loved getting to see all of the pics of the boys. Missing them;( Seeing your mom made me miss her too!!

Looks like a FUN trip. Oh, you know Luke would be all over that ride makers store. Too cool. You guys had a great trip!

Thank you for the sweet postcard. We loved it friend!

Still praying for you guys and missing you. Come see us soon~Rob and family.

MLP said...

What a fun trip!!! You guys look GREAT! I loved seeing the boys and especially your mom. But where were pics of beautiful YOU!?!

Walker would FREAK over that Ride Makerz. We need one in Texas. Really cool!

Just loved looking at these. Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your new home. Big hugs to you!!! We miss you guys very much!